1. Sanitize hands and nails with Jessica Sanitizer Spray and gently push back cuticles and clean the nail plate. Shape the natural nail using the Prepping File in 100/180 grit.
2. Remove the shine using the 100-grit side of the Gentle Foam Buffer in 100/180 grit. Remove dust. Wipe the nail clean using a ProTouch Lint-Free Wipe and Clarify Nail Cleanser. Apply Prep Nail Primer to the nail plate.
3. Apply a thin layer of Start Base Gel, sealing all free edges of the nail. Place the hand in the Pro LED 30 Lamp for 10 seconds (1 minute for UV lamps).
4. Apply GELeration Soak-Off gel-polish of choice in a thin layer from the cuticle to the free edge. Be sure to seal the edges of the nail. Place the hand in the Pro LED 30 Lamp and cure for 30 seconds (1 minute in UV Lamps).
5. Repeat step 4 for the second coat. Apply Finish Gel Sealer from the cuticle to the free edge in a thin, light layer. Be sure to seal the edge of the nail.
6. Place the hand in the Pro LED 30 Lamp and cure for 30 seconds (2 minutes in UV lamps).
Jessica GELeration can easily be removed using Erase Soak Off Remover.
1 Wrap each nail with a removal wrap saturated with Erase Soak Off Remover and place on the nail, making sure the the whole nail is covered or Dsperse Inhibition layer remover.
2 Secure wrap tightly.
3 Leave for 10 minutes and apply pressure to the nail.
4 After 10 minutes, remove the wrap from each finger.
5 Gently push the GelColor off of the nail.
6. Use pure acetone and a lint free pad to remove any leftover residue.